How to Change Your Career:
Incorporate Your Values
- Understand your values.
- Include your values both in what you want to do and how you do it.
- Select people to work with who share your values.
- Choose a type of work that emphasizes and supports your values.
- Make decisions (career and other) that are in alignment with your values.
- Avoid temptations that compromise your values.
- Understand the conflicts among your values and work to resolve them.
- Have respect for other people’s values.
- Be open to learning from the values and beliefs of other people.
- Review your actions as measured by your values to improve future decisions.