How to Change Your Career:
Live a Balanced Life
- Incorporate daily habits that nurture you (e.g. daily exercise, sufficient sleep).
- Spend at least one hour a day with family members.
- Take at least one real vacation a year.
- Allow time for yourself on weekends.
- Develop a hobby.
- Focus on personal relationships that are important to you.
- Learn a new skill (e.g., playing a musical instrument).
- Try to increase the amount of time spent on things that enhance your energy.
- Continue learning outside of your field of work.
- Have a life plan, not just a business plan.